Step-by-step solutions for camera and microphone related issues in Safari.
Enable Camera, Microphone, or Screen Sharing
- Log into your ARC account on Safari.
- Select "Safari" in the browser menu at the top of the screen, then click "Preferences" from the drop down. You can also do this by pressing Command-Comma (⌘,)
- Next, click the "Websites" tab.
- Select either "Camera," "Microphone," or "Screen Sharing" in the left side tab.
- Under Currently Open Websites, make sure "app.wearc.com" is set to "Ask" or "Allow."
- Finally, close the "Preferences" window and refresh the page.
If you denied access to your camera/microphone during a call:
- During the call, refresh your page.
- You may be prompted with, "Allow app.wearc.com to use your camera and microphone?" If so, select "Allow."
- If problems persist, please follow the steps above to enable your camera and microphone in Safari preferences.