If you are an event host, you have access to features including the ability to manage users during an event.
Mute Microphone, Disable Camera, or Remove User
- During an event, select the "Participants" icon at the bottom right of your screen.
- To the right of the participant's name are 3 icons which allow you to mute microphone, disable camera, or remove user.
- Above the list of participants are the same 3 icons which allow you to perform these same functions for all participants.
- During an event, select the "Settings" icon in the bottom right of the screen.
- Here, you have the option to change the "Type of Event," as well as "Disable video for all users," "Disable screen share for all users," and "Disable microphone for all users."